Sheiling School Thornbury has a new opening for a full time, enthusiastic and committed School Administrtor to start as soon as possible.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required at a very reasonable cost.
- 45.4 weeks worked, 6.6 weeks paid holiday inc. Bank Holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts)
Duties will include:
- To provide clerical and administrative support and ensure the continued effective function of the school office.
- To liaise with Parents and Guardians, Local Educational Authorities and other external Agencies
- To oversee and administer pupil record systems and alert the relevant individuals where their input is required.
- Record concise and accurate meeting minutes and distribute as required
- Any other administrative tasks as required
- Experience working within an office environment
- Experience dealing with members of the public
- High general level of literacy and numeracy
- Competent ICT – word processing, spreadsheet and database skills
Salary range: £19,890.33 -£21,803.37 per annum (dependant upon relevant experience and qualifications)
37.5 hours per week. Part-time hours will be considered over 5 days.
Share this vacancy
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the Adult and Child Protection policies prior to interview
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860