School Administrator (Full or Part-Time)
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, which includes bank holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts)
- Pension with Now:Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sheiling School is set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol. Affordable, on-site accommodation may be available if required. Temporary accommodation is available to candidates relocating.
Duties will include:
- To provide clerical and administrative support and ensure the continued effective function of the school office.
- To liaise with Parents and Guardians, Local Educational Authorities and other external Agencies
- To oversee and administer pupil record systems and alert the relevant individuals where their input is required.
- Record concise and accurate meeting minutes and distribute as required
- Any other administrative tasks as required
- Experience working within an office environment
- Experience dealing with members of the public
- High general level of literacy and numeracy
- Competent ICT – word processing, spreadsheet and database skills
Salary range: £20,319 – £22,069 per annum (dependant upon relevant experience and qualifications)
37.5 hours per week. Part-time hours (minimum 24 hours) will be considered.
Share this vacancy
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the Adult and Child Protection policies prior to interview
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860