We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed Receptionist Administrator to join us at Sheiling School.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required at a very reasonable cost.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday inc. Bank Holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts), Employee Assistance Programme and 24/7 online access to medical professionals via Perkbox Medical
Duties will include:
- Providing a professional and welcoming reception service
- Redirecting calls through the school switchboard, taking concise messages as appropriate
- Greeting visitors and ensure all security and fire regulations are followed
- Providing clerical and administrative support, to ensure the continued effective function of the admin office.
- Setting up / deleting accounts for new staff / leavers
- Ordering school supplies
- Experience working in a similar role is essential
- Excellent communication skills both, spoken and written
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of working in a Children’s Home or school environment would be desirable
£17,174 to £19,050 per annum – dependant upon relevant experience and qualifications
37.5 hours a week working 8:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday.
We will also welcome applicants wishing to work part time on a job share basis, working 5 mornings per week or 5 afternoons per week: 8am- 12 noon or 12 noon – 4pm Monday to Friday – please indicate preference on application. Salary range: £17,174 – £19,050 full time equivalent .
Share this vacancy
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the following policies prior to interview:
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860