Positive Behaviour Support Administrator
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed experienced PBS Administrator to join us at Sheiling School.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, which includes bank holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts), Employee Assistance Programme and 24/7 online access to medical professionals via Perkbox Medical
- To support and assist the Head of Therapeutic Support and safeguarding lead as required with all Positive Behaviour Support matters
- To provide support ensuring all records are completed, accurate and closed as soon as possible following an incident
- To provide regular reports/charts to designated staff members on agreed frequency, for internal meetings including analysis and all reviews for all young people
- Accurate data inputting and typing skills
- Experience working in an admin role is essential
- High level of ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a Children’s Home or school environment would be desirable
The actual salary is £16,675 – £18,862 per annum, dependant on relevant experience and qualifications.
37.5 hours per week, working 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the following policies prior to interview:
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860