PA to CEO
We are recruiting for a committed and experienced PA to support our CEO at Sheiling School.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required at a very reasonable cost.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, which includes bank holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts), Employee Assistance Programme and 24/7 online access to medical professionals via Perkbox Medical
- To be responsible for confidential secretarial, administration and clerical duties relating to all aspects of the CEO’s work including the management of the CEO’s diary, correspondence, records, School events and personnel work.
- To assist the CEO in communicating with staff to ensure assigned tasks are completed in a timely way.
- To maintain systems and coordinate the review of School Policies, Procedures and Risk Assessments.
- To support the Fundraising and Media Officer with administrative tasks as required.
- To act as Clerk to the Chair of Governors and Governors, providing support where required.
- To provide general clerical assistance, including typing, filing, photocopying, and taking messages for staff, support at reception, as and when required, to ensure the efficient operation of the School.
- High general level of literacy and numeracy, preferably degree level
- Experience working in an office environment
- High level of ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a school or other educational establishment would be desirable
Actual salary £10,040 to £11,138 per annum, dependant on relevant experience and qualifications.
25 hours per week over 5 days
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the following policies prior to interview:
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860