Part Time Fundraising and Media Assistant
We are recruiting for a committed and experienced Fundraising and Media Assistant to join us at Sheiling School.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required at a very reasonable cost.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, which includes bank holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts) and Employee Assistance Programme
- Support the Fundraising & Media Officer in developing a Fundraising strategy for the School and a plan for its practical application
- Undertake confidential secretarial, administration and clerical duties relating to all aspects of the CEO’s work including the management of the CEO’s diary, correspondence, records, School events and personnel work.
- Perform duties to agreed timetables and deadlines including reception
- have a ‘can do’ and proactive attitude
- able to be responsive to the changing needs and requirements of the School to help develop the correct tools for delivery of quality services and fundraising/marketing activities
- possess excellent relationship building and communication skills
- have a relevant qualification and experience with Adobe Photoshop
- a thorough, practical understanding of fundraising and IT/software systems is essential
- the ideal candidate will also have experience of fundraising in a charity, a school or both.
Actual salary £10,966.80 – £12,027.00 per annum
25 hours per week over 5 days – Term time plus 1 week
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the Adult and Child Protection policies prior to interview
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860