We are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join us at Sheiling School, to support the Head of HR, the HR Officer and the HR Administrative Team in maintaining all aspects of Recruitment and HR matters within the School.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday inc. Bank Holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts), Employee Assistance Programme and 24/7 online access to medical professionals via Perkbox Medical
Your role will be to provide HR support, including:
- Assisting with the Recruitment procedure
- Maintaining People HR, Personnel files and other records
- Preparing and submitting reports as needed
- Dealing with queries from staff
- Day to day HR administration
With at least a year’s experience in a similar HR position you will understand the importance of accurate record keeping.
You will have the ability to prioritise a varied workload and have good IT skills including intermediate Excel.
£16,675 – £18,862 per annum (pro-rata) – dependant upon relevant experience and qualifications
We are flexible on the hours you wish to work, a minimum of 27.5 to a maximum of 37.5 hours per week, working between the hours of 8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the following policies prior to interview:
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860