Head of Finance
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed Head of Finance to join us at Sheiling School.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, which includes bank holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts), Employee Assistance Programme and 24/7 online access to medical professionals via Perkbox Medical
- Maintaining accurate financial records and providing relevant financial information to ensure the effective running of Sheiling School
- Providing high quality support to the CEO in planning and controlling the work of Sheiling School and the Charity
- Working closely with the Heads of HR, Resource, Fundraising and Development
Candidates must have excellent leadership skills, be educated to degree level or equivalent and must have a recognised professional accounting qualification with a thorough practical understanding of management accounting principles and techniques. The ideal candidate will also have experience of charity accounting (desirable).
Candidates are encouraged to contact the CEO for further information. Please contact Claire Nolan firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a telephone conversation.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the following policies prior to interview:
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860