Finance Manager / Accountant
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed Finance Manager to join us at Sheiling School. The position is full time but part-time may be considered.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, affordable onsite accommodation may be available if required. Temporary accommodation is available to candidates relocating.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, which includes bank holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts)
As the Finance Manager for Sheiling School:
- To maintain accurate financial records and provide relevant financial information to ensure the effective running of Sheiling School.
- To provide high quality support to the CEO of Sheiling School in planning and controlling the work of Sheiling School and the Charity
- To work closely with the staff members responsible for HR, Resource, Fundraising, and Development.
Candidates must have a recognised professional accounting qualification with a thorough practical understanding of management accounting principles and techniques.
The ideal candidate will also have experience of charity accounting (desirable).
Candidates are encouraged to contact the CEO for further information. Please contact Claire Nolan firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a telephone conversation.
£35,825 – £40,950 per annum dependent on qualification and experience.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday – part-time may be considered (minimum 30 hours per week)
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the Child and Adult Protection policies prior to interview.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860