Self Employed Eurythmy Therapist
Sheiling School is seeking a self employed Eurythmy Therapist to deliver Eurythmy therapy to children and young people with severe learning difficulties, difficulties with communication, transition and obsessive compulsive disorder.
Our School is set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required at a very reasonable cost.
- 39 weeks a year, term time only plus 1 week
- Part time – working hours to be negotiated
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
Your role will be:
- To support and lead groups (various classes) of children and young adults to experience speech, sound (music) through movement
- To support and develop their spatial orientation, awareness of time and rhythm through speech and music
- To progressively harmonise and develop a spirit of cohesion/cooperation between the members of each class (social interaction and inclusion)
- To offer pupils an opportunity to take part in an artistic activity
- Qualified to Diploma or Post Graduate in Eurythmy
- Experience working with children in an educational setting
Remuneration subject to experience and qualification, discussion welcome regarding contracted status if preferred.
Share this vacancy
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the Child and Adult Protection policies prior to interview.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860