Daytime Cleaner (20 hours per week, 6 months fixed term)
We are recruiting for a Cleaner to join us at Sheiling School.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required.
- 6 months fixed-term contract (Term time only)
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts), Employee Assistance Programme and 24/7 online access to medical professionals via Perkbox Medical
- To provide effective and good quality cleaning support within a school environment for our pupils, visitors and staff.
- To clean across a diverse site comprising of a school, indoor swimming pool, gym, therapy rooms and administration buildings.
- Experience of working in a similar role, which focuses on cleaning building interiors with differing environmental ranges.
- Experience of COSHH and Health and Safety would be desirable, full training will be provided.
- Close attention to detail and a good quality level of cleaning
- Good communication skills
The salary will be £8.80 to £9.06 per hour – depending on experience
20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day 10:00 to 14:00
6.6 weeks annual paid holiday, pro rata
Share this vacancy
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the following policies prior to interview:
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860