We are recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to join us at Sheiling School.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required.
- Working 41.2 weeks per year
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts), Employee Assistance Programme and 24/7 online access to medical professionals via Perkbox Medical
- To provide effective and good quality cleaning support within a school environment for our pupils, visitors and staff. Be responsible for the cleaning team on a daily basis, ensuring clear cleaning schedules are adhered to whilst carrying out daily duties.
- To clean across a diverse site comprising of a school, indoor swimming pool, gym, therapy rooms and administration buildings.
- Previous supervisory experience within a similar role is desirable
- A good standard of education (Maths and English grade C or above)
- Preferably experienced in health and safety, with an understanding of COSHH
- Ability to work at a fast and efficient pace with limited supervision to execute daily tasks as instructed in a timely, trusted manner.
- Willingness to undergo training and to train the cleaning team to preferred standard of Health and Hygiene
The salary will be £9.06 – £10.36 per hour – depending on experience
20 hours per week, 4 hours per day Monday to Friday, flexible between 2 pm and 7 pm each day
6.6 weeks paid holiday per annum
Full Job Description
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the following policies prior to interview:
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860