Cleaner (12.5 hours per week)
We are recruiting for a Cleaner to join us at Sheiling School.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required at a very reasonable cost.
- Term time plus 16 days
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts) and Employee Assistance Programme
- To provide effective and good quality cleaning support within a school environment for our pupils, visitors and staff.
- To clean across a diverse site comprising of a school, indoor swimming pool, gym, therapy rooms and administration buildings.
- Experience of working in a similar role, which focuses on cleaning building interiors with differing environmental ranges.
- Experience of COSHH and Health and Safety would be desirable, full training will be provided.
- Close attention to detail and a good quality level of cleaning
- Good communication skills
Hourly Rate: £10.63 to £10.77 depending on experience
12.5 hours per week, 2.5 hrs per day, Monday to Friday between the hours of 4-7 pm
38 weeks per year, term time, plus 16 days during holidays.
6.6 weeks paid holiday
Share this vacancy
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the Adult and Child Protection policies prior to interview
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860