We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed Care Administrator to join us at Sheiling School.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, on-site accommodation may be available if required.
- 6 weeks paid holiday, which includes bank holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts), Employee Assistance Programme and 24/7 online access to medical professionals via Perkbox Medical
To provide clerical and administrative support. To ensure the continued effective function of the Care team.You will be working directly with the Head of Care, Care and Transition Coordinators and House Coordinators.
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English, EDL or equivalent
- Experience in a related field
- Accurate data inputting and typing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Experience of working in a Children’s Home or school environment would be desirable
The actual salary is £11,117 – £12,575 per annum (£16,675 – £18,862 FTE), dependant on relevant experience and qualifications.
25 hours per week, working 09:30-14:30, Monday to Friday
6.6 weeks paid holiday per annum
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the following policies prior to interview:
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860