We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed Bookkeeper to join us at Sheiling School.
Set in a lovely 30-acre rural setting in Thornbury, close to Bristol, affordable on-site accommodation may be available if required. Temporary accommodation is available to candidates relocating.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, which includes bank holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts) and Employee Assistance Programme
- To provide high quality support to the Finance Manager by ensuring that all financial records are kept accurate, up to date and to a high standard of quality.
- The Bookkeeper will give professional support and guidance to individual staff and to groups, will uphold the vision, values and goals of the School and ensure that our values are built into the culture and practices of the School.
- At least 1 year experience of Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Experience of using Accounts (Xero), Payroll (Sage), Excel and of processing BACS
- You will possess AAT Level 3/4 Technician (minimum), GCSE English and Maths (essential)
Actual Salary £19,054.75 – £20,520.50 per annum – dependant upon relevant experience and qualifications
27.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 5.5 hours per day
- Applications will be accepted until the post is filled
- Start date: ASAP
Sheiling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including thorough checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please read the Child and Adult Protection policies prior to interview.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and DBS.
Bristol BS35 1HP
01454 412 194
01454 411 860